Since 1972, Andre Cassagnol jr. has been in the Marine Industry building quality Fiberglass boats from 12ft Dinghy’s to 50 Catamarans. Cassagnol Composites is an updated name for a business that has been providing expert marine products and repairs for over 40 years. For more on the history behind Cassagnol Composites click here
With the ever evolving needs of the marine industry we have developed new designs that better suit the Caribbean market. With the addition of a line of products geared specifically to the small commercial fishermen that need strong and safe boats that can withstand the rigorous world of commercial fishing, but at an affordable price.
We can produce a wide array of sizes and designs for Sea Buoys. See images below of our latest production.
16ft SEA CANOE
With 80% of the fishing on the island being conducted on small wooden canoes that are barely sea-worthy and dangerous. We have developed the the 16ft Sea Canoe. Built in durable fiberglass, Foam Buoyancy chambers, this small craft will revolutionize the small commercial fishing process and efficiency on the Islands.
- Designed for Stability
- Light yet extremely strong construction
- 3″ Fully integral Keel
- Sail package available w/Rudder, Mast, Stabilizers
- Built in brackets for oars
- High weight capacity
- Outboard motor ready Transom (9HP MAX)
Prototype available in March 2015. Full production for May 2015. Contact us for questions and orders!
ALSO COMING SOON!
Introducing the CC S23 Fishing Sailboat
Custom designed 23ft Sailing vessel with the fisherman in mind.
- Extremely Sea-worthy hull Design
- Swing Keel
- 18″ Draft with Keel Up
- Open Deck for fishing, nets, traps
- Bracket for Electric or gas powered Motor
- Built in Coolers and Live Bait well
- Poured foam Buoyancy Chambers makes boat unsinkable
- Heavy Duty 6061T6 Alloy Aluminum Mast
Prototype available in January 2016. Full production for March 2016.
Contact us for questions and orders!